5 Clothing Items you Can Wear in Every Season
Hey winter 2017, what exactly are you doing? This winter has been all over the place; and unless you have been living under a rock I know you have noticed the drastic changes in temperatures. One week its snowing & 30 degrees, the next week its 60 & feels like an amazing spring day.
I for one am always on top of the weather (I religiously watch the weather app to know what to wear the next day) so I'm always prepared; but what makes me even more prepared is having items in my closet I can wear in any season.
That may sound impossible, but trust me, it's not. It's more than possible to fill your closet with clothes that can truly be worn year round. We'll leave the coats and knee boots for the winter & the sandals and jean shorts for the summer but take a look at some versatile pieces you can wear in all four seasons below...
1. The Leather Mini. I've had the leather mini I wore above for about 3 years & have worn it in the warm & cold temps. Yes leather is traditionally a winter item but I show you how & what leather's are acceptable in some warm weather in a previous blog HERE .
2. The Camisole. Also known as a tank top, this item is perfect by itself in the summer & serves as a layering piece or undershirt in the winter.
3. The Sheath Dress. Best described as a professional sleeveless dress, this item is perfect to wear by itself in the summer & serves as a great layering item in all other seasons. Blogger 9 to 5 Chic did a perfect collage showing this...
4. The Cardigan. Perfect for summer indoors (especially in those cold corporate offices) & perfect for winter layered with a long sleeved shirt.
5. The Maxi Dress. Yes the maxi dress is ideal for the summer because it's flowy & breezy, but have you ever tried it layered with a turtleneck, stockings & boots for the winter? If not you're missing out!
Hope these 5 items help you with your year round versatile wardrobe. If you dont have them, get them; they will pay for themselves 5 times over in the amount of times you will be able to wear them.
I'd love to stay in touch with you, so dont forget to follow my style journey on social media:
INSTAGRAM - Mreneedesign
YOUTUBE- Jewels with Style
FACEBOOK- Jewels with Style